Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Bonds for Contemporary Games

Roll at character creation on this table and fill in the name of another player's character of your choice. If you are really unhappy with the result, you can reroll. (These bonds are lifted from Dungeon World.)

01 _______________ is strange and confusing.
02 _______________ is always getting into trouble—I must protect them from themselves.
03 This is not my first adventure with _______________.
04 I heard stories about _______________ long before I ever met them in person.
05 I am working on a documentary about the adventures of _______________.
06 _______________ trusted me with a secret.
07 _______________ does not trust me, and for good reason.
08 _______________ is a good and faithful person; I trust them implicitly.
09 _______________ is in constant danger, I will keep them safe.
10 ____________________ smells more like prey than a hunter.
11 A vision showed me a great danger that follows ______________.
12 _______________ owes me their life, whether they admit it or not.
13 I have sworn to protect _______________.
14 _______________ is soft, but I will make them hard like me.
15 _______________ has stood by me in battle and can be trusted completely!
16 _______________ is a brave soul, I have much to learn from them.
17 I stole something from _______________.
18 _______________ has my back when things go wrong.
19 _______________ knows incriminating details about me.
20 _______________ will play an important role in the events to come. I have foreseen it!
21 _______________ is keeping an important secret from me.
22 _______________ saved me from certain doom, and I must repay them.
23 _______________ was a faithful friend when I had nothing.
24 _______________ has been a friend to me when others were prejudiced.

No comments: