Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Official Savage Synnibarr Campaign Soundtrack

I asked the players to pick a song each for the soundtrack. Main focus should be on the lyrics.

DragonForce - Through The Fire and Flames

So far away we wait for the day
For the lives all so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days
Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

[guitar solo]

Wo-o-oah,wo-o-oah,who-o-o-o-oah!
Wo-o-oah,wo-o-oa,who-o-o-o-oah!

[guitar solo]
Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
We fought so hard, now can we understand
I'll break the seal of this curse if I possibly can
For freedom of every man!


Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must away ere break of day
To seek the pale enchanted gold.

The dwarves of yore made mighty spells,
While hammers fell like ringing bells
In places deep, where dark things sleep,
In hollow halls beneath the fells.

For ancient king and elvish lord
There many a gleaming golden hoard
They shaped and wrought, and light they caught
To hide in gems on hilt of sword.



My wife doesn't understand me
Many dozens hope to land me
I'm for free love and I'm in free fall
This could be love or nothing at all

But my heart's running 'round like a chicken with its head cut off
All around the barnyard, falling in and out of love
The poor thing's blind as a bat, getting up, falling down, getting up
Who'd fall in love with a chicken with its head cut off?




I'm sorry I sold your records For money, I'll take a train home You're lovely but you've got lots of problems When your sleeping, I'm walking Down the corridor Waaay you've got my number And I've got yours too It's just a matter of time It's just a matter of two I'll do the things that I would say I do I'm worried, your telling me something And you know, you've nothing to sue You're lovely but you've got lots of problems When you're lovin' I can tell that you're not being true Woah
You, know my name
I, don't know

No comments: